New Years Reso... ekhm... goals
Alright, it's been a while since I last wrote anything here. It's 2014 now. It's only a year from now when we should have flying skateboards and self-tying shoes. However, we will be back to the future next year.
I wanted to share a couple of my goals for this year. I haven't actually spent much time thinking about it, so I may add more later on. And I don't want to call them New Years resolutions, because I thought about it all before and... well... resolutions are resolutions. When I think about resolutions, I actually think about the things that are not going to happen :-).
- I will become a licensed skydiver
- I will lose some weight (down to 70kg)
- I will move into a new house
- I will convert my company into an LLC (Limited Liability Company)
- I will read 52 books (one every week)
That's five personal goals off the top of my head. I think I will be updating this list later on and post some updates on how I am doing.